Sunday, July 16, 2006

DURGA..


As all Pune collegians know -a food destination,friends katta..
Basically I am very food loving person ,a typical Puneri Khawaiyya..
But I must confess that eventhough I had joined N.M.K class in my 11th ,12th ,on 16 July 2006 I visited the place for first time..!!!
Yeah and I certainly realized that 2 years of my life at N.M.K. are wasted. When I entered there was a great rush of collegians..
Atmosphere was simply awesome,friends' company made it even more youthful and enthusiast.
Then taste of cold coffee with masala pav;nostalgic,I am not able to find any words to describe it.
Though coffee was (don't ever compare with CCD)very well made and cheaper too.
But what I found more than food what made Durga a hot favourite is its feel like college katta.
If you haven't visited Durga yet then don't waste your precious time in life go and taste it...

No comments: